One of the biggest issues that people don’t think about until they get in a jam is their internet signal. We’re so used to it always being there when we’re at home, but what about on the road, and in the middle of the country, or at campgrounds with little or no signal? As soon as you start to realize you’re either being charged for data overages or throttled for using too much according to them, that’s when you start your search for true uncapped wireless WiFi deals.
That’s where we come in.
We take the hassle out of all those pesky capped internet issues and offer you true unlimited wireless internet. Not the kind that says, “whoa, you watched too many movies, sorry, but we’re cutting your speed way down,” because that’s not who we are. When we say true uncapped, unlimited WiFi, we mean it.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out all the reviews from our happy customers. And we’ve got a lot! In fact, with over 100,000 customers and a high user rating, we can’t help but beam with pride.
Okay, so let’s get down to the nitty-gritty details, so you don’t have to wonder if there’s some hidden detail. Trust us, there’s not. In fact, there’s no credit check, no contracts, and you’re able to come and go as you please. You can even pick the plan or membership that works best for you, bring your own device with you, or choose one of our hotspots or modems. It’s that easy.
Here’s how it works.
- How THEY do it: Four big networks have signals across the country, but some areas only have certain providers. So, that means if you have one internet provider and their cellular isn’t good in that area, you’re out of luck if you’re on their plan.
- How WE do it: We combine the technology of each of these four big networks and created an umbrella plan. So, you’ll get the strongest signal from any of those providers, no matter which one it is! No more hoping you chose the right provider and crossing your fingers because, with Nomad Internet, you have access to them all through our plan. Yep. Pretty clever. We thought so too, and our customers agree.
What else do you need to know? Is there a catch? Nope. No catch. And we’ll repeat it again, no contracts. You’re not tied in to anything. In fact, we even include a 14-day no-risk money-back guarantee.
You’ll find our list of plans and devices here.
Our customer reviews can be found here.
And the opportunity to score free internet is here.
What? Free internet? Go read all about it! When you refer your friends or family, you can score free internet. Who doesn’t love free?
So, now that you know you no longer have to stress about the Internet while you’re out on the road, we’re here to offer you a few more tips on your new lifestyle. And congratulations! You’re going to love the freedom an RV offers you to move around and explore our beautiful country.
- If you’re brand new to the lifestyle, we’d suggest you take your first trip closer to home, so you’re not too far away. This way you can learn things you’ll need may have forgotten, or if you run into a problem you have peace of mind that you can head home if need be. And, getting used to driving your RV won’t feel as daunting either.
- Camping World (CampingWorld.com) has a great blog that offers tips, such as a list of things you might not have thought of.
- RV Life (RVlife.com) suggest renting before buying if you haven’t made a purchase yet and are thinking about it. If you’ve already jumped in, checking out RV shows can introduce you to new companies and products you might not have been aware of.
- com suggests working with a dealer close to home in case you need repairs, it will add to the convenience factor. Another great tip they offer is to make sure you reserve a “pull-through” site for your first few trips, so you can set up easier as you’re learning to maneuver your new RV.
With these great tips and Nomad Internet on your side, you’re on your way! Have fun.
This article provides helpful information for those new to the RV lifestyle, but it’s important to remember that internet access shouldn’t be the top priority. It’s crucial to learn about RV living and culture, which the article does by providing links to specific sites. However, for those RVers who venture into remote areas, Nomad Internet could be a lifesaver.
This article is great for newbies in RV lifestyle. However, I’m sure that even though the internet is fully integrated into our lives and we literally can’t do without it, it’s not the first thing one should take care of. It’s very important to learn more about RVs, RVers and how they actually live, so thank you for giving links to specific sites! It’s extremely helpful! Nevertheless, I think that nomad internet would be a lifesaver for those RVers who dare to travel to the most wild places.
You have noticed correctly, we are so used to the Internet signal always being there, that we perceive the Internet as a part of ourselves, and not something separate that we use. It’s pretty cute that Nomad Internet takes care of our emotions in situations that can leave us without an internet connection. But I have full confidence in Nomad devices and it is based not only on my experience of use, so I am always calm when going on the road.
Wow, this article makes RV lifestyle sound like a really exciting adventure with no setbacks! I liked this article very much not only because it explains exactly how nomad for RVs works, but also because you also provided information on RV lifestyle by sharing those two amazing sites.
Overall, the article is very well-written and contains the most necessary information.