Personal Assistant To Chief Executive Officer APPLY NOW
HXO Corporation (HXO) is the culmination of years of passion, dedication, and shared experiences between a collection of Technology Brands focused on improving the lives of our customers. HXO and its brands share a common mission to improve the communities that they interact with and to create opportunities for others.
HXO provides Internet to rural customers all over the country! Mr. Garza is the CEO of brands like: HXO, Nomad Internet, Garza Properties, Garza Estates, and more.
The primary duty of the Personal Assistant will be to assist the CEO with general administrative tasks in order to ensure his day runs smoothly. You should have a keen attention to detail and be able to anticipate the needs of the CEO, while maintaining flexibility for unexpected situations. By taking care of a broad range of tasks such as calendar maintenance, day-to-day errands, and other duties as requested, you will allow the executive room to focus on the organization's needs.
The Personal Assistant will be a close companion of the CEO, providing sound advice to the executive when asked and maintaining a confidential nature on private matters. The assistant will also work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure that the CEO is always capable and prepared for his day.
- Responsible for ensuring the CEO begins his day on a positive note, having an agenda prepared to review each morning.
- Maintains an updated and running task list of projects for the CEO's review at all times.
- Takes accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings, keeping organized files of communications for the executive to reference as needed.
- Keeps common spaces tidy, removing trash and clutter from the space to ensure it is ready for guests or other staff to enter as needed.
- Ensures events are prepared for, meetings are confirmed, and that the executive arrives in a timely manner to his commitments.
- Helps the executive with daily time management.
- Helps with travel arrangements, to include work and personal travel as requested.
- May help with the executive's family needs, escorting family members to events or arranging things for the family as requested.
- Acts as a gate-keeper and point of contact for other employees of the company.
- Associates degree or 5+ years experience as a PA.
- A positive and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to be flexible, adapting to constantly changing schedules and daily routines.
- Keen attention to detail with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confidence in the ability to speak up and on the behalf of the CEO, and to display the company in a positive light with all you interact with.
HXO Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
|||San Antonio, TX|||||||||gByo~BLEAI47hmKU|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false